Site Assessment and Survey
We will visit and walk over the entire site, checking boundaries and if possible adjacent properties. We will visit all types of sites including; private property, brown field, commercial and industrial. To give an accurate quote for the eradication of Japanese knotweed or any invasive weed a site assessment and survey is required.
As part of the survey we will include:
- A site plan and photos – identifying where the Japanese knotweed or other invasive weed is situated
- Inspection of the surrounding area
- History of past treatments and current maintenance schedules
- How development plans would affect the treatment
- Risk assessments including biological, health & safety and financial